1. CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS
1. Odin Explore Norway allows you to make changes to a reservation up to three times:
a. Online by the ‘Modify/Cancel’ reservation page
b. By calling the Internet Helpdesk
2. No modification administration fee will be made for changes made online.Odin Explore Norway reserves the right to charge an administration fee for changes made by calling the Internet Helpdesk.This charge is not applicable, if you verify that you are not responsible for the damage, no damage has occurred or the actual damage is less than the specified charge.
3. Any change to a booking made online or through the call centre will be recalculated based on the availability and prices at the time the change is made. This may be greater or lesser than the price originally booked.
4. The lead customer name on a reservation cannot be changed. If you wish to change the lead name, then you must cancel the reservation (see below “Cancellations”) and make a new reservation.
5. You will be asked to enter a valid credit card number at the end of a change to a prepaid reservation. This MUST be the same credit card that was used for the original reservation. If you wish to change the credit card, then the original reservation must be cancelled (see below “Cancellations”) and a new reservation made.
6. If no tours are available for the location and date requested, then you will see the message: ‘No tours available at this location for this date or duration’. You should try to change the dates or location for your reservation.
7. If no prepaid rates are available for the location, date or other requests made, the customer will see the message: ‘No prepaid available’. If you see this message, you may cancel the original reservation (see below “Cancellations”) and make a new reservation if a non-prepaid rate is available.
8. CDP: A CDP code can be added to a reservation. However, there may be circumstances in which this CDP code is linked to a negotiated discount or rate that does not match Odin Explore Norway retail prepaid rates. In this circumstance, you will see the error message: ‘No prepaid available’. You may cancel the original reservation (See below “Cancellations”) and make a new reservation adding the CDP number.
9.Odin Explore Norway Platinum Plus Rewards numbers cannot be added to an existing reservation online.
1.Odin Explore Norway allows you to cancel a prepaid reservation:
a. online by the ‘Modify/Cancel’ reservation page
b. by calling the Internet Helpdesk
2. A full refund of the prepaid reservation will be made:
a. If the cancellation is made within 7 days of the original booking time;
b. Less an administrative fee as per table below if the cancellation is made after 7 days of the original booking time:
3. Refunds will be made to the credit card that the original booking was made on.
3. NO SHOWS/LOST RESERVATIONS: PREPAID RESERVATIONS (PAY ONLINE)
1. If you fail to cancel your reservation prior to the Departure Time or if you fail to comply with the reservation terms (refer Reservation Qualifications & Requirements), we reserve the right to make a No Show/Lost Reservation Charge which recovers our administration costs and compensates us for our inability to use the tour when it was reserved for your use.
2. We will refund your prepayment, less the No Show/Lost Reservation Charge, if you write to us within 90 days of the Reservation Pick Up Date at Odin Explore Norway Accounting Department, Norway requesting repayment and enclosing a copy of your Reservation Confirmation.